HOW TO PLAY FOR FREE 2

Remember, there is no pressure on you to get people to play. If you just want to play the smarter way yourself that's ok, some people do, its entirely your decision. However, as you know this way of playing greatly increases your chance of winning the lotto you will find people actually thank you for introducing them to the concept.

See what these professional experienced network marketers are saying

"I have been in business for 38 years. This is the easiest and best concept I've ever known.”
(Noel Adams - 38 Years experience)

"Networking heaven!... This is as good as it gets"...
(Ian Orford - 23 years experience)

"It is the most exciting company I've seen in 20 years of networking on both sides of the Atlantic."...
(Malcolm Horsey - 20 years experience)

"Nothing has excited me more than VWD..."
(Ray St. Claire - 15 years experience


You play the lottery, your friends and family probably play the lottery so why not show them a better way to play.

That's how I started to build my downline and the cool thing is they started to spread the word around their friends too which resulted in my team growing rapidly.

As an affiliate you have access to a wide range of marketing products such as business cards, flyers and even DVD's which can be handed out to people who don't have internet access.

I have business cards which I carry with me all the time. While I'm out and about I make a point of asking people I meet if they play the lottery. Regardless of the answer I hand them a card anyway because usually they will be curious and have a look at the web site.

I've even recruited a few people at the local shop where they were buying their tickets over the counter. I already know they play the lottery so I will say something along the lines of :

"Hi, I noticed you bought a lottery ticket, would you be interested in finding out how you can increase your chances of winning."

Most people agree they would so I just hand them my card, point out my website address and phone number and ask them to have a look. Its that simple.

Do I make it sound too easy?

See what other members are saying

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for providing good knowledge on UK free UK lotto. Now I can join syndicate and play the lotto and it is easy to win the prizes..
http://patioweather.blogspot.com/2008/07/unplugged.html

Unknown said...

Hello..Because of e-lottery syndicate the winning chances increase. I have one more site which is all about UK syndicate..
the smarter way to play lotto

Blog Archive



Go on Live a Little, Its Free and you just might WIN